Changing the Lives of Young
People Through Rowing
Making Waves aims to provide the following for all its program participants:
- new experiences and opportunities to explore their capacity to meet challenges;
- a new physical activity that targets positive physical, mental and emotional well-being;
- coaching delivered by strong mentors and by university students- good role models to high school students;
- connect students to pathways to tertiary education and vocational training;
- develops key life skills, builds confidence, self-respect and determination.